Thursday, August 30, 2012

Back 2 School

Hello my crafty friends!!

Welcome to Cameo Creations Challenge, where it's all about the Silhouette, all the time! If you have any Silhouette machine, whether it be the original Silhouette SD or the new Silhouette Cameo, Join us in on the fun.
 
Before I get to the challenge, Let's see who our winner was from the "Sketch Theme"................................

#2 Tonya 
 
Congrats !!!! Email me informing me you are the winner of this challenge don't forget your addy, and I will send out your Peachy Keen Stamps! Grab your winner button on the side bar! CameoCreationschallenge@gmail.com
 
HONORARY DT MEMBER IS
 
 
Let's get to know her.....
 

 Lives in: 
Germany

Hobbies:
Paper Crafts, reading, drawing

Most used crafting tool:
Silhouette Cameo

Family/job:
 I'm a military wife and mother...married to an Air Force man, and we have two daughters, ages 11 and 8. I'm originally from Texas, but the military keeps us moving around a lot. We currently live in Germany and are loving every minute of it. I taught 3rd and 4th grades for 9 years back in the States, and now I've just started up my own little website where I sell cutting files, graphics, and digital papers that I design.

How long I've been crafting:
13 years for paper crafting...but I've always loved all types of crafts/art.
 
 Head on over and visit LISA, She always has fabulous things to share!
 
 
Challenge #12
Lisa's Challenge: Back 2 School
 
Monica
 
LISA
http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com/


JESSICA
http://chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com/


ANA
http://www.shortycreations.com/


Sandra
http://365daysofcricut.blogspot.com/


CECI
http://www.craftinginthenight.com/


ZENI
http://www.scrappyzeni.com/


SYLVIA
 
I also want to bid farewell to an amazing DT member who has stepped down from CC to attend to her life! We totally understand and will truely miss such an amazing person on our DT. Thanks so much Kristy for all you have done for CC. You are extremly fabulous my friend! Love ya. HUGS.

Kristy



Challenge Rules:



Create a card using the SKETCH provided
Link only the post not your blog.
Must use a Silhouette Machine
No back linking.
Mention Cameo Creations in your post.
Most importantly have fun!
 
Prize for this week's challenge is:
You have 2 weeks to enter your Back 2 School project! We can't wait to see what you create with your Silhouette Machine!
 


 


5 comments:

  1. Great projects ladies! Always enjoy the inspiration. Kristy, your projects will be missed.

    Thank you for the stamps. I'm sure I will enjoy them tremendously.


    Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful projects! I just received a Cameo Silhouette for my birthday! I found your site through my blog friend Zeni. I am a new follower!

    Hugs,
    Chriss
    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects ladies as always, boy this challenge worked out just great. I was making this card for last weeks sketch challenge but didn't get it done till 4:00 this morning. I must have ESP! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I just found you guys! Love my Cameo and hope to play along soon. Congrats to Tonya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the projects:) You all ROCK!! Thank You for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete